Looking for a way to give back to the Braintree community? Consider volunteering at the Braintree Community Youth Center. To become a volunteer, please download the applicable form, Group volunteer form or Individual volunteer form. We recommend that you print out the form and bring it by the youth center either Friday or Saturday night. In addition, you will need to fill out the CORI consent form. If you prefer you can scan the forms and email the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Give back to the community in an easy and fun way.
- Keep a young perspective by spending time with youth.
- Have an impact on Braintree’s youth. They will look up to you.
- Make new friends with youth members and other volunteers.
- Enjoy a fun and inexpensive evening out of the house and close to home.
- Attend volunteer appreciation events.
- Please note that volunteers must be at least 20 years old and submit to a CORI check. No experience is needed!
Call or Email Us Today! (781) 228-5361 or email@example.com
Volunteer Sign-Up Forms
Print and sign completed forms - submit to the youth center office.